Correct pregnancy calculation
Many pregnant women are looking for a way to calculate the correct pregnancy and the expected date of delivery in order to ensure that their bodies and fetuses’ needs for food and nutritional supplements are met, which helps them maintain their health and the proper growth of their children, as well as their ability to determine the expected date of delivery.
- Correct way to calculate pregnancy
- Pregnancy calculator since the last menstrual period
- Calculating the correct pregnancy by sonar
- Calculation of pregnancy and fetal development via ultrasound
- Pregnancy calculator by sonar
Correct way to calculate pregnancy
Pregnancy calculator since the last menstrual period
Doctors believe that the normal menstrual cycle occurs every 28 days and lasts from six to seven days. The fourteenth day from the beginning of the menstrual cycle, but most doctors calculate the beginning of pregnancy from the first day of the beginning of the previous menstrual period before pregnancy, that is, before the actual work, if the next menstrual period comes without blood, this indicates that a pregnancy occurred in the fourth week, in order to calculate the weeks Pregnancy is easy You can use the pregnancy calculator that will make it easier for you.
Calculating the correct pregnancy by sonar
Ultrasound is used to determine the gestational age, which allows the doctor to know the data necessary to determine the time of fertilization in order to assess indicators of fetal growth and health compared to the gestational age. Calculating the gestational age by ultrasound is more accurate compared to the pregnancy calculator and pregnancy calculator that depends on the date of the last menstrual period .
Calculation of pregnancy and fetal development via ultrasound
Ultrasound is used for several purposes, especially at the first visit of a pregnant woman, to find out many information about pregnancy:
- Fetal heartbeat.
- Fetal size.
- The number of fetuses.
- The number of carrying bags.
- The presence of uterine fibers whose symptoms are similar to those of pregnancy.
- Clarify the vital signs that indicate the health of the fetus during pregnancy.
- Determining the expected date of delivery, which ensures that the necessary measures are taken and appropriate precautions are taken for any emergency that may occur during childbirth.
Pregnancy calculator by sonar
Ultrasound imaging is one of the best accurate pregnancy computer methods, but it depends on the development of the device used and the doctor’s skill in reading the results and indicators of imaging, and the more advanced the device is, the more accurate the imaging, the sonar device can help determine the expected date of birth in order to provide appropriate health care for the mother and fetus and avoid any emergency.